12/8/08

Dirt Cheap Never Felt So Good!

I know that I am not the only one.

I know that I am not the only one that has come across Montagne Jeunesse skin treatments, took one look and kept it moving. I am far too broke to be a beauty snob... but you gotta draw the line somewhere. They are packaged in bright and obnoxiously colored individual use packs. The models on the pouches are wearing masks embellished with curiously large vegetation sprouting from the eyes.



You know the ones that I am talking about...

They usually cost around $2 but I have seen them on clearance for as low as 33cents! I always thought "How can something with such frightening packaging and low price possibly be any good?"

Well boy was I wrong! The Ultra Fast Pore Cleansing Tonic Mask with Spearmint and Tea Tree
is the truth! I grabbed this little gem after reading the stellar reviews on MUA.

It was $1.75 at Walmart. It is a one time use cloth mask that is saturated with tonic. I figured out a trick to get a few more uses out of it. I wrung the mask out into an empty jar that I had laying around. I got enough tonic for 2 or 3 more masks! So that makes it even cheaper!

The mask is simple enough to use. You simply place the mask on your face making sure to line up the precut eye and mouth holes and lounge around for a few minutes so the mask can work it's magic. It is has a cool refreshing feeling on the skin that I found to be very relaxing. After 10 minutes or so. I rinsed my may face with cool water and patted dry.

One look in the mirror and all I could say was "Wow!". My pores were smaller, and my skin was glowing! My face was thoroughly cleaned without being dried out. No tight skin. No dry patches. Just radiant and smoother skin. I love an instant HG!

Has anyone tried the M.J. masks? Anymore that I should give a try? Love em? Loathe em? What's your favorite mask?

B.B.

 
Template by Divalicious Designs