8/4/08

Quick.. Someone Do the Cabbage Patch With Me!

A sista is getting a Sephora!

*Breaks out with the running man followed by the kid-n-play*

Right now, the closest Sephora is about 35-45 minutes away from my house. Actually, anything worth while is about 45 minutes away from my house. My family moved to northwest Connecticut recently. While it's a great place to live, let's say it's just different from my hometown of Philly. The sidewalks roll up at 8PM. God forbid your car breaks down because you may just starve to death. The best shopping within 15 miles is Target. Don't get me wrong... I lubs me some "Red Walmart"... But I'm saying. You know you're in the the sticks when you go to the local watering hole and 3 chicks have the same shirt on, in different colors and you know where it came from because it's hanging in your closet!

On top of all of that... This is one of the highest prices markets in the nation for gas. That means that trips to the mall have to be planned, budgeted and most of all worth while. The only thing worse than paying $4.25 for a gallon of gas is wasting $10 in gas on a fruitless trip to Sephora and MAC.

The new Sephora opens August 29th and will only be 20 minutes away! Now I just need to come up with some lemmings to have reason to go to the grand opening!

Bust out the parachute pants ya'll! I need to dance over this one!




B.B.

 
Template by Divalicious Designs