9/8/08

Great Beauty Finds at T J Maxx

My trip to T J Maxx was not entirely fruitless. When I couldn't find anything flattering for my fanny I was consoled when I saw the display of makeup. My local T J Maxx has finally decided to actually make money on cosmetics by placing the display right next to the registers. This deters people from fouling up the product by touching with their smegma covered fingertips.

For a few months now, TJM has had a small offering of discontinued Too Faced products. While this was nice to run into, it ws the Stila and Kimora Lee Simmons items that got all of my love. There were about 20 KLS Foundation sticks and 10 concealer sticks for $4 a piece. There were Stila lipgloss pens along with several eyeshadow pans that were also $4.

I ended up leaving with (what? You didn't think I would actually show restraint at these prices did you? lol) 2 KLS foundation sticks, a chocolate flavored, glittering body powder and a Too Faced eyeliner. Everything came to $17 and some change!

Get the tail (and wallet)to T J maxx!

B.B.

 
Template by Divalicious Designs