9/5/08

Banner made with BannerFans.com, hosted on ImageShack.us

This time I will be reviewing Revlon Beyond Natural Skin Matching Makeup.

Revlon says it's a

"Weightless foundation that goes on white and self-adjusts to match your exact skin tone. In 5 shades with a flawless finish."


I picked it up from Walmart for $10.97. It came with a bonus Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer so the price was right. I have seen it cost up to $13 at different drugstores though. Gotta love Wally World! It comes in a 1oz squeeze tube so the germaphobe in me was pleased. It is SPF 15 with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide as active ingredients. This is worth noting because depending on what active ingredients are in your primer or sunscreen (and we do wear sunscreen, right?), they may effect the photostability... But that's a whole notha subject.


Anyways... This foundation is a tinted moisturizer. No more no less. It does match your skin tone perfectly. It offers little to nothing in the way of coverage. If you have are actually trying to hide flaws such as hyperpigmentation or dark circles then this is a no go. If you already have really nice skin and just want a little something than this may be for you. It's a great way to save a little time by combining tinted moisturizer and sunscreen into one, easy to apply step. It has a nice natural matte finish. Matte yet radiant at the same time.

The nekkid trufe

It has these interesting little black specs. Let's just say I wasn't expecting them either.

The still pretty damn nekkid trufe



Bottom line: I'll give it a 4 out 5. I can't bring myself to hate on this simply because it's a tinted moisturizer. While my skin may not be ready for coverage this light, I know that many of yours are. I think this a great, wallet friendly alternative to some other tinted moisturizers on the market. My only beef is with Revlon. If its gonna act like a tinted moisturizer then just call it a tinted moisturizer. You ain't got to lie Craig. You ain't got to lie.

B.B.

 
Template by Divalicious Designs