10/15/08

I May Not Know Jacques, But I know Dirty Mop Water When I See It



Here is a picture of OPI You Don't Know Jacques nail polish on my NC50 skin. This is a shade form the current French collection that can be found online and in most retailers.

This is a good lesson that a nice color in the bottle doesn't always translate to a nice nail color. It shows just how much skintone can change th look of a color. This polish is waaaaaaay more flattering on Kia of Yummy411.

Dirty mop water I tells ya!

Poopy color withstanding... YDKJ was a dream to apply... Like most OPI shades are. I blame Out of the Door topcoat for smudged pinky and ring fingers. I should have acted like I knew and stuck with Poshe.

So what's on your tips right now? How are you feeling about YDKJ?

B.B.

 
Template by Divalicious Designs