10/20/08

My First Contest!


I am starting a new weekly series on nails and I am having some serious brain cramps trying to come up with a name. I figured this would be the perfect time to have my first contest. The rules are simple. Submit a name for the series and if it's chosen, you win! So I guess you want to know what the prize is huh? Lol. The prize is a nail care essentials grab bag. It will include all of things that have become indispensable in my nail care routine.

Poshe Super-Fast Drying Topcoat
Nailtek II
Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover
orangewood sticks
felt squares for polish removal
a glass nail file
cuticle oil
a bottle of Biotin
nail brush
some new bottles of polishes

So... What do you think? Not bad for my first contest I think. You can submit entries by leaving them in the comment field of this post or sending me email using the link at the top of the right column. Make sure the subject line has something regarding the contest in the subject line. Also... F.Y.I. this will be a weekly series that runs on Mondays or Tuesdays (I haven't decided yet). The winner will be annouced Friday, October 31. This day also happens to be my anniversary so now there's one more reason to celebrate!

Here is today's NOTD for a little bit of inspiration!

What's better than a jelly polish? Jelly with holographic bling that's what! The polish is Shu Uemura PA924. Yummy indeed!



Application was a bit tricky. This seems to be kind of par for the course when it comes to jelly polish though. All of the pics are 3 coats of PA924. The ring finger has a coat of Out of the Door's Northern Lights silver hologram topcoat. I wanted to see how much of a difference it made. I love the effect. This topcoat will indeed be in heavy rotation.


So put on your thinking caps and win yourself some goodies!

B.B.

 
Template by Divalicious Designs