12/22/08

Yes to Carrots Wants Send You to the Movies!

I love Yes to Carrots' C Me Smile Lip Butter!

It became an instant HG because it kept my lips from peeling when I used lipstick. I knew it was a winner when Mr. Brown inquired "Where's that carrot stuff? This other stuff is crap."

There ya go people. That other stuff is crap. Lol! I was excited to find Frosty Loves C lip butter set at my local Walgreens for $9.99. It is a the perfect stocking stuffer with mint, berry and carrot scented butters packed in a cute, holiday box.



To celebrate the holidays, Yes To Carrots wants to send one of you to see the new movie Yes Man starring the wickedly funny Jim Carrey! All you have to do is subscribe to Betty Brown's B&B to enter win 2 free tickets. If you are already a subscriber, then sit back and cross your fingers, you are already entered! The winner will be randomly picked and announced this Thursday. Yep, Christmas! So be sure to subscribe. Good luck!

B.B.

 
Template by Divalicious Designs