12/24/08

My $30 Alternative to the Clarisonic

Mr. Brown has pretty much put the kibosh on my plans to get a Clarisonic facial brush. When I called him in to watch the HSN presentation he said "We have a Sonicare toothbrush in the bathroom right now. I can go and grab you some extra brush heads and you can have a ball."

Then he laughed.

Hard.

And went into the kitchen.

Boo.

With my hopes dashed and my spirit broken (yes, I am that dramatic), I picked up the i-Skin Pore Perfecting System from Sally Beauty Supply to fill the void in my Clarisonic-less world. I have to say... I am impressed!



After just one use my pores look smaller and my skin is as smooth as Baby Brown's bottom! I didn't use the Foaming Deep Pore Cleanser that came in the kit though. I used Wei East China Herbal Foaming Cleanser* because it's really gentle. I didn't want to take a chance and dry my skin out. I will try the cleanser at nght when I can add plenty of moisturizer and not worry about looking like a greased pig by the afternoon.

I am psyched at the results after just one use! I think I smell an HG brewing ladies! -

The i-Skin Pore Perfecting System is $29.99. A 2 oz. Foaming Deep Pore Cleanser is included. The tool has 2 speeds and requires 2 AA batteries (not included).

Has anyone tried this yet? Love it? Hate it? Were you lucky enough to get a Clarisonic so you are pointing and laughing at me? :-)

B.B.

*Keep your eyes peeled for my full review of Wei East products.

 
Template by Divalicious Designs