7/30/08

Eyebrow Madness and HIP Sculpted FOTD

Happy Hump Day!

It's finally Wednesday and I am thankful for it. Today I decided to play mediator between my feuding eyebrows. They are not the same shape and I am not talented enough to groom them into conformity. That's what waxing is for right? Well, for years that's what I did until and unfortunate burn about 6 months ago. Oh! You can only imagine how upset I was. I had to take some deep breaths and count to 10. Whoosah.... I haven't mustered the courage to go that route again. I have just been cleaning them up enough to ensure that I had two distinct brows.

Enough was enough. Today I whipped out the stencils and got to plucking.

This is what I started with.


I used the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk to color in the stencil.


Anything hairs that wasn't white I plucked. I forgot to take a pic of the brows after plucking but before filling in. The show must go on. On to the FOTD! lol.



Face- A bunch of different mmu foundations that I mixed in a jar.

Eyes-
MAC Artifact PP as base
HIP Metallic Shadow Duo in Sculpted
MAC Vanilla to highlight
Ardell Lashes - Luckies
Maybelline Full and Soft Mascara
Brows filled in NYC Browser powder

Lips-
Rimmel Vinyl Jelly l/l in Tasty
MAC Li' Hot Pepper lipglass

I have been a big fan of HIP duos since they came out. The love affair continues with the new metallic duos!

So what do you think? How did I do on the brows. I think went a little heavy on the filling in part but all in all I am pleased. They still don't match exactly but at least I don't look like Groucho Marx any more.



Scuse the parched mini fro ya'll. I will be busting out the plastic baggie and the Neutrogena Triple Moisture Hair Mask tonight! LOL!

Be bold and beautificated!

B.B.

 
Template by Divalicious Designs