9/30/08

Fall Leaves Inspired FOTD

One of my favorite things about living in Connecticut is the landscape. It is simply breath taking. You don't have to be a tree hugger to be rendered speechless by the lush, green hills of the summer or the crystal-like twinkling of the ice covered trees in the dead of winter. Every fall, I am treated to the colorful fashion show the hills put on. The leaves have just began changing color so a shocking golden yellow will pop in the midst of a sea of green . It's gorgeous!

The fall leaves inspired this FOTD. I was going for something the stood out but was still subtle. That's why I used Gold Mode as opposed to a darker gold. I am going to lunch with Mr. Brown and we can't have his employees thinking he's married to a woman of ill repute. LOL!

Item used:
MUFE Mat Velvet Foundation
MAC Paint Pots in Indianwood and Artifact
MAC Pigment in Gold Mode
MAC e/s in Coppering and I *think* Cranberry
Maybelline Full & Soft Mascara
Jordana eyeliner in Green Gables on waterline... Really, it's there. Lol!
NARS Taj Mahal Blush
MAC Slimshine in Mousse (This in my new boyfriend! Perfect MLBB)


So yeah... Pay no attention the triflin-ness that is the brows... I'm lazy.

B.B.

 
Template by Divalicious Designs