11/3/08

And the Winner Is......


BannerFans.com



Submitted by Lesley.

I know that I was supposed to post this on Friday but Friday was one heck of a day. Momma Brown and Step Brown came into town so Mr. Brown and I could celebrate our anniversary (also Friday) like civilized married folk... without the chilluns. Boy Brown also had to get his trick-or-treat on. I offered him $5 and 2 big ole bags of candy from Walmart but he wasn't having it. lol!

This was my anniversary/Halloween mani. Mr.Brown has a thing for orange nails so this was right up his alley.


The orange is Sinful Colors Summer Peach. The black is OPI My Private Jet over Wet N Wild Black creme.

This is today's NOTD.
Finger Paints Red Marzipan is a part if the current LE holiday Nutcracker collection available now at Sally's. I wish could capture the bold amber and gold flash that this polish gives off. You can see it pretty well in the bottle. I couldn't photograph it to my life though. It's said to be similar to the wildly sought after OPI La Boheme. I am really loving this color. This will definitely get a replay somewhere in the near future.





Thank you everyone for all of your entries. I was truly flabbergasted by the amount of entries that I received. Stay tuned for another giveaway shortly. I have some pretty neat things in store.

B.B.

 
Template by Divalicious Designs