11/7/08

Great Minds Think Alike!

Today's post was originally going to be a StS post featuring the wonderful new Zoya polish, Zara. But lil sis Brittany Bee from Clumps of Mascara was all over that. Isn't it a beautimous color? It is everything that I wanted MAC Trax eyeshadow to be. Trax looks very very similar in the pan but the gold shimmer isn't as pronounced once it hits the lid. BOOO! I was so stuck on the gorgeousness of Zara that I decided to do a FOTD in it's honor. I apologize in advance for the lack of the breakdown. It all just kind of came together as I was getting ready for a parent-teacher conference for Boy Brown. The pics are also a few hours old so meh...


This is my Zara mani.



And this is what I changed it to. lol!




Excuse the mess. These pics are pre clean up. It's a little something that I frankend up. It's pretty funky. A little darker than I wanted it to be but I think it turned out nice. A blurple with holo shimmer and multisized glitter... Not something that you come across everyday!

B.B.

 
Template by Divalicious Designs