12/30/08


BannerFans.com



Hey bellas! I hope every one's holiday was super. Did you make through them relatively unscathed? The holidays can be crazy stressful. I make it through them buy humming and surrounding myself with polish fumes! Lol.

Here are few of my recent NOTDs.

This is China Glaze VIII. It's a wonderful dark eggplant creme. Very chic. The lilac glitter is Pure Ice Busted. Don't sleep on Pure Ice ladies! There are quite a few winners in their selection. For a $1.97 @ Walmart they are a wonderful little pick me up. I am wearing China Glaze Spontaneous on my ring finger. The design is from Konad plate M37 using ChG VIII. The colors in the first pic are truer. It's kind of tricky capturing purples in photos.




This is OPI Designer Series Original. Sick, right? This is one of favorite polishes. It's one of the few that I have worn several times. Even Mr. Brown notices when I wear this... Now that's impressive. The entire DS line is holographic. Some more than others. The more recent additions don't give the complete holo rainbow effect. They just have a ton of holo shimmer added. They are still divine.

The polish that I am holding the above pic is Finger Paints Shiny Red Apple. It's an awesome red creme. FPs apply like a dream! Full review on the FP line to come!


This is a dark grey chrome franken that I made a little while back. I just added some black polish (Wet N Wild Black Creme 424 is one of the best black cremes in the world! Opaque in one coat and .99 cents!) to a silver chrome polish that I had laying around. I was surprised by how much black I ended up adding. Chrome polishes are heavily pigmented and don't readily take on other colors. There is actually more black than chrome in this one. The the gold shade is Orly Glam. A nice warm orangey gold. Orly doesn't get enough love if you ask me. I love the rubber handles! I wish they would get more exciting colors though. I have to admit... China Glaze has the market locked when it comes to shade selection. Every collection has at least one "I need that in my life" color.


B.B.

Oh by the way... The winner of Say Yes to Carrots giveaway was Julisa from Trenton NJ. She said that Yes Man is funny and everyone should check it out. I wasn't able to post on Friday because my laptop power cord broke. No juice, no post. I can email from my cell but mobile blogging is for them high fallootin bloggers and I'm just not there yet! lol!

 
Template by Divalicious Designs