1/6/09

It's Official... We Are In a Recession!

How do I know this you ask?

Because MAC is having a sale! That's right! A sale at MAC!

I know that I wasn't the only one flat out flabbergasted when I saw the email. I had to get up and look out the window t see if pigs were flying. I would have checked to see if Hell froze over but if it's in Connecticut it's been frozen for a hot second now.

MAC has a Friends & Family Sale every year but it's usually towards the end of the year. Didn't they just have one around September? I dunno... I can't keep up. They also put the holiday collection on sale recently. Though this was less of a sale than it was prices returning to the 2oo7 price range. I'm not complaining though... I'll take what I can get.

Times are really hard. Next thing you know MAC will offer GWP.

Mmm.... Maybe not.

So are you getting anything? Going to stock up on some staples? Let me know.

B.B.

 
Template by Divalicious Designs