1/27/09


*Walks in and opens the blinds to get some light up in here*

Daaaaang! It's dustier than mug up in here! Where ya'll been?

Oh... That's a question that I need to answer huh? Lol.

Things have been a little hectic on my end. Apparently homes don't move themselves and have the nerve to require packing and what not?!?! *Gives the boxes in the corner the side eye and sucks teeth*

I am trying to get back to a regular posting schedule but it may be a little while before I can make any promises. But luvs ya'll though! Ya'll mah peoples!

But seriously... I do have a gang of reviews and a bunch of NOTDs to post. Besides... You all know that I am never at a loss for words so I have quite a few opinions on some things that are happening in the beauty world.

Here are a few of recent NOTD that I just had to share:

OPI's Green-Wich Village is one of my all time favorite greens. I can shoo away the winters doldrums in no time.

I used OPI Call My Cell-ery to give it a little sparkle. CMC is a light green micro glitter from the Brights collection. I know that a lot of folks where disappointed when the glitters turned out to hellaciously sheer but glitters hold a special place in my heart. I just use them for layering.





This is Color Club Magic Attraction from the Glitter Vixen Collection


It is holographic silver glitter bomb! It's LOADED with multisized glitter. I'm not talking glitterery like a hefty glitter topcoat... I'm talking pull out your shades and don't drive a car glitter. Pimpalicious, Antonio Fargas as "Huggy Bear" glitter.


Do you see the colors coming out of this polish?

Opaque in 2 coats and wears like iron.

Just ig'nant I tells ya!


See ya soon!
B.B.

 
Template by Divalicious Designs